Voices and Minds provides clinical psychological assessment and therapy for children and families.
SERVICES FOR CHILDREN
At Voices and Minds, we are skilled in providing psychological assessment and treatment for a range of childhood difficulties including:
- Anxiety and depression
- General emotional regulation difficulties – anxiety/worry, depression, anger
- Difficult and challenging behaviour
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and other developmental disabilities
- Social skills and communication
- Organisational and attention problems
- Low self-esteem, self-confidence and resilience
At Voices and Minds, we use an integrative, whole-family based approach to supporting children, and as such, an important focus of therapy is supporting parents in managing the above-mentioned difficulties in their children and to build their resilience as parents.
We are committed to providing a warm, compassionate, understanding, and professional therapeutic environment, that focuses on supporting our clients to extend their knowledge and skills in leading more meaningful and fulfilling lives. If you would like more information or to make an appointment, please contact us on (07) 3108 3007.