OUR SPEECH PATHOLOGY SERVICE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.
Voices and Minds provides clinical psychology assessment and therapy for children (under 12) and their families. Our clinical psychology services are still operational. We are currently seeing clients for psychology services primarily via telehealth (with some mobile/face-to-face service provision).
SERVICES FOR CHILDREN
At Voices and Minds, we provide clinical psychology assessment and support for a range of childhood difficulties including:
- Childhood anxiety and depression
- General emotional regulation difficulties – anxiety/worry, depression, anger
- Difficult and challenging behaviour
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and other developmental disabilities
- Social skills and communication
- Organisational and attention problems
- Low self-esteem, self-confidence and resilience
At Voices and Minds, we use an integrative, whole-family based approach to supporting children, and as such, an important focus of therapy is supporting parents in managing the above-mentioned difficulties in their children and to build their resilience as parents.
We are committed to providing a warm, compassionate, understanding, and professional therapeutic environment, that focuses on supporting our clients to extend their knowledge and skills in leading more meaningful and fulfilling lives.
If you would like more information or to make an appointment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.